#1 Bank in North America
National Bank Financial Group is the top-ranked bank in North America in terms of financial strength, according to Bloomberg's list of The World's 20 Strongest Banks (2013, 2012, 2011).
The World's Greenest Banks by Bloomberg Markets magazine
For 3rd year in a row, National Bank has been named in the top 20 of the World's Greenest Banks (2014).
National Bank Financial Group: Employer of choice!
These accomplishments reflect the trust of Financial Group's customers and the engagement of its employees, and come in the wake of several distinctions awarded, including:
- For the 10th consecutive year, on the annual list of 50 Best Employers in Canada (2015).
- Canada's Top 100 Employers by Mediacorp Canada.
- Ranked among Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone (2012).
- Best Employers in the Greater Toronto Area by Hewitt Associates (2011).
- Montreal's top employers (2011).
About National Bank Financial – Wealth Management
National Bank Financial – Wealth Management is the 5th largest investment dealer in Canada, with offices from coast to coast.
We are one of the leading firms in institutional equity sales and trading and highly regarded for the quality of our equity and capital market research. In fact, each year we are recognized by Brendan Wood International in several award categories.
- Traces its roots back to 1902.
- Advisors supported by a team of industry-leading analysts and economists, as well as financial planning, estate, risk protection and banking specialists.
- Managing and advising on $86 billion for over 325,000 individual clients.
- Cutting-edge technology.
- A state-of-the-art discretionary portfolio management platform.
- A full suite of managed products designed using an open architecture principle with all asset management done by external portfolio managers.
- One of Canada's top economic forecasting teams.
- Capital markets research recognized as some of the industry's best.