There’s more to building wealth than investing money. You also need to establish a thorough and realistic plan to carry out your projects through the years. Experience has taught us that the best way to achieve your objectives – whether short or long term – is to use an integrated management approach that is suited to both your needs and your professional, personal and financial situation. By doing so, you derive a lot more flexibility to turn your dreams into reality.
Through a proactive and integrated approach, your advisor will help you:
- Establish your investor profile and investment objectives;
- Evaluate the current allocation of your assets;
- Adjust your investments to the projects you wish to accomplish over the short and long terms;
- Analyze your revenue sources as well as their tax consequences on your overall financial situation; and
- Determine the factors that can restrain your investment strategy, namely those pertaining to your estate, legal and fiscal situations.