External organizations regularly pay tribute to the achievements of National Bank and its subsidiaries and the competency of its employees.
#1 Bank in North America
National Bank Financial Group is the top-ranked bank in North America in terms of financial strength, according to Bloomberg’s list of The World’s Strongest Banks, May 2011.
National Bank Financial Group: Employer of choice!
These accomplishments reflect the trust of Financial Group’s customers and the engagement of its employees, and come in the wake of several distinctions awarded, including:
- 50 Best Employers in Canada for 2012 and 2011 (Hewitt Associates)
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers (Mediacorp Canada)
- 10 most admired corporate cultures in Canada for Quebec and Atlantic Canada (Waterstone Human Capital)
- Best Employers in the Greater Toronto Area 2011 (Hewitt Associates)
- Montreal’s top employers for 2011.
February 2011 - Canadian Lipper Fund Awards
Lipper Awards were received in the following categories:
- Best Mixed Assets Fund Group (3-year period);
- Canadian Focused Small/Mid Cap Equity (5-year period) for the National Bank Small Cap Fund;
- Global Equity Balanced (5-year period) for the National Bank Growth Managed Portfolio.
December 2010 – IFIC Investor Education Award 16th annual Canadian Investment Awards
National Bank recognized for its retirement education and awareness program.