Having a succession plan and an updated will can save your beneficiaries a lot of trouble. We can help you plan efficiently.
To ensure that your wishes are respected, you must have a succession plan and an updated will. This will help avoid many difficult issues for your beneficiaries.
To do so, you must:
- Define the objectives of your succession plan;
- Determine your wishes (beneficiaries, asset distribution, tutors, etc.);
- Establish the financial needs of your beneficiaries, such as your children’s education, your mortgage payment plan, etc.;
- Evaluate your needs in case of incapacity; and
- Minimize the tax burden and maximize the cash flow available for your loved one.
Our team can refer you to professionals you can trust to plan your estate properly.