There’s more to building wealth than investing money. You also need to establish a thorough and realistic plan to carry out your projects through the years. Experience has taught us that the best way to achieve your objectives – whether short or long term – is to use an integrated management approach that is suited to both your needs and your professional, personal and financial situation. By doing so, you derive a lot more flexibility to turn your dreams into reality.
The key to your financial success is, in our opinion, your investment advisor. Choosing an advisor who listens to you and can find ways for you to achieve your personal and financial goals is however not that easy. Luckily, with a National Bank Financial – Wealth Management advisor you gain access to a comprehensive management approach that is rooted in more than a century of know-how. It binds together the strength and security of a large institution with the independent advice of a specialized brokerage firm.
Through a proactive and integrated approach, your advisor will help you:
- Establish your investor profile and investment objectives;
- Evaluate the current allocation of your assets;
- Adjust your investments to the projects you wish to accomplish over the short and long terms;
- Analyze your revenue sources as well as their tax consequences on your overall financial situation; and
- Determine the factors that can restrain your investment strategy, namely those pertaining to your estate, legal and fiscal situations.