National Bank Financial- Wealth Management is the 5th largest investment dealer in Canada, with offices from coast to coast.
We combine individual advisory and brokerage services with institutional brokerage, corporate finance, and third-party securities clearing and brokerage services.
We are one of the leading firms in institutional equity sales and trading and highly regarded for the quality of our equity and capital market research. In fact, each year we are recognized by Brendan Wood International in several award categories.
Our mergers and acquisitions expertise, integrated corporate banking capability and key participation in all Canadian fixed-income markets are just a few reason to trust National Bank Financial- Wealth Management.
About National Bank Financial- Wealth Management
- Traces its roots back to 1902
- A full service IIROC-registered investment dealer providing a comprehensive menu of advice, financial products and services.
- Offers a continuum that extends from simple investment recommendations and execution all the way to holistic wealth optimization advice and discretionary portfolio management.
- Advisors supported by a team of industry-leading analysts and economists, as well as financial planning, estate, risk protection and banking specialists.
- More than 900 Investment Advisors
- A 107- branch network that extends from Halifax to Victoria
- 5th largest investment dealer in Canada as measured by assets under administration
- A pan-Canadian market share of close to 10%.
- Managing and advising on $86 billion for over 325,000 individual clients
- Cutting-edge technology
- A state-of-the art discretionary portfolio management platform
- A full suite of managed products designed using an open architecture principle with all asset management done by external portfolio managers.
The strength of our Financial Markets division translates into powerful benefits for NBF Wealth Management's Investment Advisors and their clients, such as:
- One of Canada's top economic forecasting teams
- Capital markets research recognized as some of the industry's best
- Participation in all of the major underwriting syndicates, which gives clients a good selection of new equity issues.
- A broad and deep inventory of fixed income thanks to National Bank's positioning as the country's leading underwriter of government debt.
- A steady supply of innovative new derivatives- based products reflecting our widely recognized market leadership in this area.